Tuesday, July 10, 2012

...and so it goes

So now, here I am. Back in the blogging world.  I've had blogs before, but never kept them active or blogged like I should.  So, here's to a new beginning at my old home ... especially since my friend Emily has decided to FINALLY join the blogging world.

I am 29, soon to be 30. {eek!}  I have an amazing family that I am very grateful for.  I have wonderful friends, who I often refer to as my conscience and sounding board.  Without them, I'd be a wreck.  I don't have any children, but I do have a 4 legged baby that thinks she is human.  My sister in law blessed the family with a nephew who will be 2 soon.  He's the cutest little boy ever, and you'll read about him frequently.

Now... here's to a new beginning and to blogging on the regular.

No comments: