Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 Years

This past Tuesday was a special day for Tim and I. It was the 8 year anniversary of the day that he proposed to me. Luckily, he was off work so we decided to make the most of it and go back to the spot that he asked me to marry him.

We started our evening by having dinner at The Chop house and shopping for a few Christmas gifts at Bass Pro.

The next stop was the space needle, where he proposed to me. It had changed a little and seemed to be a little run down but I can remember that night as clearly as anything. It was very special that we could both be back in that same spot and celebrate the life we have together.

I took a few pictures of the view, check them out.


When we came down out of the space needle, I wanted to play some skee ball, I love that game!! While I was playing, Tim sat down to one of the quarter slots and hit it big. He won tons of tickets. I won a few from my game, too. Instead of turning them in for ourselves we found this little boy who was trying to get a big prize. He was really happy and thanked Tim a bunch and shook his hand. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I've never been there... always wanted to but never have. It looks really pretty from that high up. I bet it was romantic!

Pam said...

I have a work conference in G-burg in the Spring and every year I go to that same arcade and play skee ball. lol! I always give my tickets away to kids too. ;)