Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve!!

I had to work for a few hours this morning and then I had to run out to town to buy one last gift for my mom.

Once I got home, I began my day of baking cookies. I can't tell you how many I made, but I have tons to take to my inlaws get together tomorrow. Recently Hubby and I have been buying the silicone bake ware, the last piece we added to the collection was the cookie sheet. It is the neatest thing and bakes the cookies perfectly. Here is a picture of one of them. We have the bundt pan, and cup cake cups too.

Here are some of the finished product, they taste even better than they look!

I could not blog today without sharing pictures of my little elf with you. While I was cooking, she was balled up in a little ball on the couch. I snuck to take a picture and....
.....she caught me and was not amused!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

The pup is adorable!
Merry Christmas!