Monday, December 29, 2008

Computer problems and surgery

Today was a bad day at work. We began the day with no phone system or computer system. We sat at our desks trying to find things to do that didn't involve our computers for over half of the day. Finally around lunch time we were lucky and got everything back working. I hate days like that.

Also, my Mother in law had surgery today. This is her 4th!! hip surgery. I just recently heard that she was out of it and in her room. We aren't going to visit tonight, but I am sure we will head up there tomorrow. She has a long road ahead of her and I really feel for her.

2 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

My prayers are with your mother-in-law, my dad had hip surgery a few years ago and it was a very long road for him.

Emily said...

Tell your mother in law I will be thinking of her and hope she recovers quickly!