Friday, December 26, 2008

Happiness!

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Today was back to work for me and Hubby. He is still at work now. He is suppose to be off next week on vacation, so I think he isn't too upset about having to work today.

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We spent the morning having breakfast with my parents. They cooked a huge breakfast as usual and we enjoyed ourselves. When we left there, we headed to Hubby's parents house for their Christmas get-together. We had a great time there too.

We were blessed with several gifts this year, but the best part of the whole day was being able to spend the time with my Husband. I can promise that I will never take a single second that I have with him for granted.....I have something I want to share with you all...

This past week, my friend from work showed me a blog. It was a lady who has a terminal illness and her doctor has told her that their is nothing they can do. She is now on hospice and she is very young. She was sent home to prepare to die and she has two babies at home. She uses the blog to talk about her daily life and I was in tears reading it. I am going to see if I can possibly find it to share with those of you who are interested.

I don't know how you would ever be strong enough to do something like that, I can't imagine!


Here is the link to her blog, prepare to cry! They have updated it and sadly.....

1 comment:

Samantha said...

i can't possibly read it...