Friday, March 13, 2009

Aloha Friday

Photobucket

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends! (You can click on the above image and see the original blog.)


This weeks question....

When something upsets you, do you let it go or do you say something about it? Are you shy or outspoken when it comes to confrontation?

I think that I am a little bit of both. I try not to let the petty things get to me, but sometimes its to hard not to.

6 comments:

Taryn said...

I avoid almost all confrontation- unless it is family, close friends or my husband.

janetfaye said...

I say something and then I let it go.

sues2u2 said...

Oh, how perfect! I actually just posted about my mil who is quite the soap opera diva (she'll invent drama if she has to.) I ended up taking it down but man, did it feel great!

Oh & other confrontations? Depends what it is. If it's about my kids I'm all over it (only after I've checked it out of course).

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

One of the lovely things about getting older is that you become more self assured and more assertive. I used to run and hide to avoid any confrontation! Now I am able to stand up for myself - in a good way, I mean! But I still don't love confrontations - think that might be a little of a female thing??!!

Anonymous said...

I only say something if it's important. I generally don't like to worry about anything petty.

Kailani said...

I think it depends on my mood. I'm usually non-confrontational but there are times when I'm just so irritated that I have to say something.