Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Hooooome!

I finally made it back home and boy, am I tired.
We got back into town yesterday at around 5:30. We were both so tired of riding that I came home and crashed and I am sure D did too. We didn't do anything major, just rode around and gossiped. She took me to Fort Bragg and that was neat to see. I have never been on a base before, and it was cool to see the city inside a city.
We shopped, ate, shopped, and then ate some more.
Overall, we had a great time and enjoyed ourselves but I have to say there is nothing like being at home in your own bed and showering in your own shower. I was glad to be back for that.

Since I have been off work today... I have grocery shopped, started the laundry, picked up around the house and now I am off to do nothing!! Actually I am going to catch up on my tv shows that I haven't watched yet....

I hope you all had a great weekend. Did you do anything fun?

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I am glad you are back safe- and that you had a good weekend trip!

(Chris and I got to go to see a play this weekend- really fun!)

Pam said...

Glad you're back!

I sewed with some friends most of the day Saturday and Sunday I caught up on some TV. Not much excitement.