Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Run around...

Why is it that the one thing you go into a store for, they don't have. I went to several places looking for black streamers. I thought for sure that walmart would have them, but I was wrong. I finally found them at Hobby Lobby. I was so aggravated by then that I was just ready to get them and leave. I feel like I have been running and running all afternoon and I am ready to sit down in front of the tv, eat dinner, and crash! I hope tomorrow is much better!

We have a big plan for tomorrow and if things go as 'planned' I will have pics to share!

2 comments:

Pam said...

That seems to always be the way when you think you can run in for something really quick. I have been in that same situation SO many times. Then by the time you track down what you were looking for, you are completely over it.

Taryn said...

Ick- sorry you had a bad day. Hope tonight and tomorrow are better!