Friday, May 8, 2009

Small Town...

First, let me begin by explaining recent name change....
I had began to hate blogging, I didn't want to nor could I find anything that I wanted to blog about. I think it was because I had some things going on in my life that were rather upsetting. Now that its finally settling down I can finally feel more like myself. No point in dwelling on the past so I thought why not rename it and start over. Let's make this about me and my family along with the important people that I am blessed to have in my life. I feel free and able to share and talk about myself again and now I don't feel like I have to try to be someone that I am not just to entertain the reader. I am going to be me!
This new blog title seems to describe life for me, and I think its cute. It took me several days to come up with something that I thought would be fitting.

Please stay tuned for a catch up blog along with details about my giveaway!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I don't feel like blogging some days either and I feel like I talk about the same stuff all the time.

Magnolia Sun said...

I think we all feel that way sometimes. Remember it's your blog and I'm sure you started as most of us to journal our lives.

Taryn said...

I like the new name! and look forward to hearing what you have to say.= )