Monday, July 13, 2009

The New Job

Last Friday, my new boss called and informed me that he had dropped the ball and had not gotten all the things from me that he needed so I would not be able to start my job until the 20th. Darn! How sad that is...not!

I got up this morning and had to be there at 10 to finish the things I needed to do before being hired on Monday. (drug and alcohol test, background check, and then I had the opportunity to ask any questions that I could think of) I left there, got my nails done, met my hubby for lunch down the road, and stopped by to see the girls that I worked with at my former job. (Do you have any idea how exciting it is for me to be able to call that place my FORMER job?!?!? I love my girls, and I really liked my job but the stress and the drama of a few of the people is completely out of my life and I am super excited its over!)

I have a whole week off just to to take as me time and I am going to enjoy it. I plan to head south to visit family, and hopefully get a day of Lincoln/Em time in there too. Most likely mom and I will be leaving tomorrow and returning on Friday. My weekends are Hubby time and I will be home to see him!


As of right now, my life is great! Let's hope nothing comes along and rains on my parade.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Have fun in SC!

When you get back maybe we can get together and do something.

He & Me + 3 said...

Enjoy your parade...job starts on my birthday. July 20th
Hope you love your new job...when it starts:)

Taryn said...

Enjoy your time off!

(I love your new background. I am not sure how new it is- but I love it.)

Tanya said...

Congrats on the new job, I totally get the excitement.