Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vacation 2010

This year The Mr. and I took another cruise.  This time to Freeport and Nassau Bahamas.  An amazing trip to say the least. 

We drove on Saturday to Port Canaveral.  An ELEVEN!! hour drive, but boy was it amazing.

Our first stop was in Freeport and it rained the entire day!!  I mean poured.  Didn't stop us from getting of the boat to do a little site seeing.  The photos that I have would bore you, they are mostly of the water.   It was the prettiest blue.




This was one of the only pictures we have to show it was Freeport.  Don't know who the people are but hey, whatever.


This picture was taken in Freeport as our boat was leaving.  The water was so rough.  I have a video, but its too long to share.  Maybe one day.



This was on Nassau at Paradise island.  Amazing!! My favorite picture is this one though....


3 comments:

Emily said...

The sky and waters are beautiful!

Hilary said...

Did you make any other stops? My hubby & I are considering a cruise, but I took a "cruise" (a 5 story booze cruise) with Student City as a college student to Freeport and the place was horrible. It was like being in a run down, poor beach town for vacation. I seriously thought we would be raped & mugged at any minute. Especially when we tried to venture away from our hotel to find a grocery store. We stayed there for 6 nights and the cruise there was so awful that we booked a $150 20 minute flight back to Ft. L at the end of the week. We saw the Carnival cruise people one day, when they came and laid on the beach, but that was about it. I hope you guys saw a better Freeport than we did!

Pam said...

It looks gorgeous there!