Saturday, August 14, 2010

Slacker

Yes, you can call me a slacker.  I know I know.  After working on a computer all day I hate the thought of coming home to get on mine.  So let me catch you up on life...


Last Wednesday was Mr. V's 29th bday. I can't believe we are this old.  We didn't celebrate much thru the week but we have so far made up for it.  Last night we went to his parents house for dinner.  They grilled burgers and steaks and had him an ice cream cake.  It was great to visit with them.  Since we moved we don't see them as much.

 My Sister in Law A invited me to go with them shopping for my nephew who will be born in Sept.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to look at all those cute baby things!!  This is one of the many gifts that I got for her today.  It is super cute an I think she will really use it a lot.  I also bought picture frames for my fridge that say I love my Aunt and I love my Uncle that come with strict instructions that the photo's must be replaced monthly!

Tonight Hubby and I made a trip to a larger city nearby to have dinner.  We stopped at 'Five Guys'.  It was really good.  Not what i was expecting, but the food was great. 

Now, we are home watching tv and relaxing.  I love Saturdays where we get to relax.

Tomorrow A is having another shower and I will be headed to it too.  After that we are going to my parents for dinner and ANOTHER bday cake. 

*As of Monday, The V's are on a diet.  Stayed tuned tomorrow for my diet plan menu.*

No comments: