Thursday, February 5, 2009

*~* Awards *~*

I was recently given an award by Pam at 30Something. I really appreciate them very much!!




Friends Award:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Honest Scrap award:


A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!


B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

10 Things about me:

1. I am an extreme neat freak, to the point that I annoy my husband. I can't even sit and watch tv if I know that the tables around me have the slightest bit of dust but I will let laundry that has to be folded hang out in the basket for days because I hate to fold it!
2. I love to take pictures of people and places to remember the times we have, but I do not like photo's of myself. I rarely tale one that I will let others see.
3. I love colorful socks and often have them for every holiday. I have boxes of them in the basement that I don't even wear.
4. I love purses, and rarely carry the same one twice. I currently have four boxes (4!!) of them in my basement that I will never carry again.
5. I have recently started excersizing using workout video's. I have really began to like it.
6. When I get ready to go somewhere, I have a certain order that I do things in. If I don't do it that way, my day seems to be ruined.
7. I love to travel! I want to be able to retire early and travel. Hubby and I put a lot of our money into our 401k, and I think we are going to regret that. We are currently losing a lot of money right now. Lets hope that it comes back up.
8. My best friend and I will often have the same purse, sometimes in different colors. Isn't it amazing that our tastes are sometimes the same but we are so different.
9. My Husband is from the city and I am from the country. Our families are nothing alike, and have not spoken but very few times. They have nothing in common.
10. Although we have no children, we discuss baby names quite frequently. We have even decided on a few. Don't worry, I have no news to tell you and we are not trying for children. That is a few years into the future.

....and the awards go to....

The Colorado Desert
Samantha
Magnolia Sun

I only went with three because everyone else has already received it. If you haven't been tagged, please join us. I am sure there are blogs that I read that should be getting it but you will have to forgive me, I am forgetful!


No comments: