Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Newest Purchase

Last night Hubby and I went and bought new cell phones. The first time in almost 2 years that I have had a new one. I had began to hate my razor and I am debating stomping it because I hated it that.much!

We are now with Verizon instead of AT&T. The choice was simple for us. The service is better, Hubby's company uses them, and we get a rather large discount because of said company. (24%!!!)

Hubby decided on the Blackberry Storm, he likes it so far but is having a hard time adjusting.
I however knew what I wanted from the beginning. I love the voyager and knew that I had to have one like D's. She plays with that thing all day at work and it made me want one, plus it has a rather large keyboard and that leaves less room for backspacing when I text.

I must say that I am extremely happy with my new phone and I am loving the pink silicone cover that came with it! You know me, gotta girly it up some how!

3 comments:

Ermis Party of 5 said...

Im diggin your blog and your new cell! I didn't notice a "stalk me" option. I wanna stalk but having a hard time! lol :)

Come check out our blog.
~Shay

Emily said...

I think my aunt Vicky has that phone that Tim got.. she had a hard time figuring it out. Trouble trying to answer... she demonstrated for us... the funniest thing ever!

Taryn said...

Nice! I have not gotten a new phone in three years now- I am due for a new one, but I'll have to wait until this one dies. I am jealous of you husband's phone. I would love a Blackberry storm - they seem like an iphone, right? Well anyway, conrats on the new phones!