Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finish the sentence...

I am…happy to be me!
I think…its almost bed time.
I know…that I love my hubby!
I have…the best friends ever.
I wish…I had more money.
I hate… liars and drama.
I miss… my big brother!
I fear…snakes.
I feel…tired.
I hear… american idol on my tv.
I smell… hubby's cologne.
I regret...nothing!
I love… my life!
I care…about the important things.
I always…take a shower in the morning.
I am not… afraid to say what I think.
I believe… that happiness is what you make it.
I dance…with my Dana when I can.
I sing…in the car.
I write…my name all the time.
I win... at nothing.
I lose…at nothing.
I never… want to be anyone but me.
I listen… to everything, even when I am not suppose to.
I can usually be found…in the middle of the juicy gossip.
I’m scared of…needles
I read… magazines
I forget… very little
I just… updated my blog
I am happy about…the things to come in life!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thats cute! I might give this a try.