Friday, April 3, 2009

The Important things...

As I realized today that life for the V's is about to change in a way that we can't control, I finally realized that the important things are still going to remain the same. I know that all the changes won't be bad ones, but the scariest for me is the fear of not knowing.

However, I do know a few things... what you might call the important things... are going to remain the same and that is all that matters to me!

~ I will still be married to an amazing husband who has more incite into things than I have ever given him credit for. This man knows me sometimes better than I know myself and when I let things get me down, he is there to help me realize what is important and what is petty.

~ I will no longer be working with my BFF's, but I know they will continue to be a major part of my life. It scares me to think that I won't have them to turn to for advise, but they are only a phone call or car ride away.

~ The support of my family will be there no matter what I decide. I am so very blessed to have them in my life and without them I would not be the person that I am.

~ I am still me and I will always be me. No matter where I am, or what I am doing I will still be Brandy Jo from Mooresburg and I will NEVER forget where I came from.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Good job putting it all in perspective. That is tough sometimes.