Saturday, April 4, 2009

Me

Upset. Disgusted. Ashamed.

That describes my mood right now. I am so disgusted with my self today its not even funny.

I went to get some new clothes today. I need some dress clothes for work, and I decided I would make a trip this morning to see what I could find. I found some of the cutest clothes... then I tried them on.

!!!!!

!!

!

That is all that I have to say. I have completely let myself go and I am so disgusted. Nothing looked right, nothing fit and now I am in a horrible mood because I should be smacked for letting this happen. Its completely my fault and nobody else can be blamed.

So.. blog world. Right this on your calendar. As of tomorrow when I can get to the grocery store I will be on a diet. I am done. and done!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I've been noticing that most clothes out these days are just simply not made very well overall. I know one thing is that they just don't make tops for women who have boobs. I mean come on designers!