Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lovely Decor

I am come to realize that I am completely OCD. My towels have to be folded just a certain way in the cabinet, things on my desk have to be in the correct place, if my computer monitor is not correctly centered in front me I can't stand it. Is anyone else this way? I am a complete neat freak. I have to have things in their place and neatly placed or it drives me nuts.

The reason I tell you this is because my boss has made it her life's ambition to annoy me and my ocd'ness. Check out what I came to work and found on Monday.



She was oh so very proud of herself and she couldn't even make it work to hear what I thought about it. She called me just to see what I would say. Drives me nuts but no way was I telling her that! There were papers everywhere. She had opened cabinets and drawers and stuffed papers in them. I am still finding those stupid things!

Does your boss ever do this type of thing to you? I am sure I will never find a boss quite like her.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I would freak out! I lik ethings organized and neat too.