Monday, May 25, 2009

Again!

I don't think that I will ever get back to blogging on a daily basis, however when I do the summary blog (again!) I do have more detail and that makes it that much more interesting. So, lets get started.

Daily Life (and Peach!)
Nothing major is going on in our daily life. We are just working and living. Nothing much going on. Hubby is on vacation this week, and I was planning to take a few days myself. We planned to return to Atlanta and see the aquarium. Since I won't have a job most likely after July, I am going to work and only take one possibly two days. We have lots of errands to run on Friday so we will have quite the busy day. Not to mention, my cutesy little puppy finally gets a haircut. We haven't been able to take her with both of us working. The place isn't open late and its closed on weekends. I will share pics when she is finished!

My Uncle
He is at home!! Praise God! I haven't gotten an update in the last few days, I am guessing my Aunt is adjusting to life at home again and trying to make sure he is taken care of. I hope to be able to go visit soon, I just don't want to be in the way or be more of a hassle to her. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. They work!!

School
As of right now, I don't really know what I am going to do. Since failing the test, I haven't been so sure that I want to go to that particular school and take the classes that I really don't need. I am pretty sure I am just going to go to the Tech School and get my degree.

The House
The house that I blogged about wanting weeks ago that is finally for sale... I called about it. Its actually in the price range that we were looking. Let's just see if its still for sale when we are able to purchase. Keep your fingers crossed.

Girls Night
E and I went to see this movie the other night. Actually we had dinner, shopping, and a movie. We had a great time and the movie was funny. I love both of the main characters so I knew I would love it.



My Mother in Law is now in Romania on her mission trip. She left yesterday afternoon and was to arrive there sometime this morning. We won't be able to talk to her much so I just have to pray that she will be okay. She returns next Tuesday. Keep her in your prayers as well.



Last but not least. Happy Memorial Day! We are headed to my mom's for dinner in a little while. I love that woman's cooking!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great update post. We saw that movie last night. Very cute and the main male character made it so good..he is a little hottie and that accent, so cute. Glad to hear your uncle is doing well.

Emily said...

Girls night was fun! We must have more of those soon!

Taryn said...

It is so fun that you and E know each other in real life! Glad you had fun together!