Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life

Life has been pretty crazy for me lately. It seems that I come home and get a few things done and its time to start all over again. I really don't know why I haven't been blogging, I am not that busy that I can't take a moment to stop and blog, but I just haven't.

The new job will be with a cable company that we ourselves currently use. I will start on July 13th. I am not sure where exactly I will be right now because for the first two months it will be training. The start out pay will be right there with what I currently make and that was not a plus. However, at least I will know that my job won't be leaving in October like the current one I have.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to hear about the new job. Hope it is a good one.

He & Me + 3 said...

will you get a discount for your cable now? Glad you have a job. Hope you blog more soon!