Monday, July 6, 2009

Their house has gone to the Cats


Isn't this little guy the cutest... he lives at my parents with his three sisters and mother. None of these cats belong to my mother, but she ends up feeding them. They have taken it upon themselves to make their home right outside her front door. They are super cute, but they are not hers. My dad who is not a cat man has gotten very attached to them, which if you know him will shock you.

This little guys name is Frank. You can't tell from the picture but his eyes are blue, therefore he got the name Frank from Frank Sinatra.

One of the sisters name is Ann. She is very shy so my daddy named her Shy-Ann. Cute huh! The other two do not have names yet, but I am sure its just a matter of time.

I really wish the owner who lives next door would take care of them, but I guess they don't have to when they know my parents will. Luckily they can afford it or I would be complaining.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How stinkin' cute! So sad the neighbors won't take care of them.. but we are dealing with the same problem here with the dogs.