Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life

The only excuse that I have for not blogging like I should would be life. I can't seem to get things together. I really don't know how long its been since I blogged, so lets do it the easy way and catch up bullet style.
  • Thanks to the new job, my brain is on overload. I have had to learn so many new things in the past three weeks that by the time I get home my brain crashes. This coming week I will be training at the local office. I have been at the new job for three weeks, but I have to do the formal training. I am looking forward to it. This means I will know the job that much better.
  • This past weekend my Uncle that had the heart attack came to visit along with my Aunt. It amazes me how amazing our God is. He has the power to heal and I am grateful that he did. He looks great and seems to be back to his old self. Not completely healed, but he is taking it day by day. If nothing else, seeing him alive really makes me think. They told my aunt when he was in the hospital that the chances he would come home to her the same man that left her that morning was less than 10%. In this case, I am glad they were wrong.
  • We are headed out on vacation in less than 8 days. I can't wait. I need it! We are leaving on Sunday and heading to Jacksonville. We will spend the night there and then leave on the cruise on Monday. I am so ready for some stress free fun away from home.
I don't know what else to tell you about, I am sure that I will be coming up with more to say once this is posted, just be watching for more updates when I think of them.

4 comments:

Emily said...

There you are. I am glad you are liking the new job, but all new jobs will and can be stressful when trying to learn all new things.

I am so glad your uncle is doing better! God is good!

I am happy you guys get to go on vacation.. you need it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like work is busy but good. I am so jealous about your fun vacation. I hope you have an awesome time.
Love the new look. Super cute.

Pam said...

have a great vacation!

Taryn said...

I hoe work gets easier so that life calms down for you.

Enjoy your vacation!

Glad you uncle is feeling better.