Friday, January 8, 2010

My ♥Snow Day

Today, as mentioned yesterday, I did not go to work. I probably could have, but I wasn't about to do-over the experience of the drive home last night. I was slippy sliding all the way home and it didn't interest me for today.



This is my pretty house in the snow.



Look at Prissy Peachy in her pink sweater. She was playing in the snow until it started sticking to her legs and she was d.o.n.e!

My day off didn't really turn out to be a day off though. I have cleaned and cleaned and now I am tired. I think I can finally go sit down and do nothing for the rest of the evening. MAYBE Hubby and I can catch up on NCIS. We are a month behind.

1 comment:

mama's smitten said...

Isn't it funny how often our days off end up like that! your house looks beautiful!