Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

This weeks topic... Thirteen things I love....

1. Thunderstorms. I love to sit on my front porch and watch the rain fall.
2. Water. Anything to do with water, I am there! I love being in a boat, or just standing beside the ocean.
3. Trucks. I love Trucks. I am a true Ford girl.
4. The South. I am a 100% true southern girl and I would not have it any other way.
5. Purses. I have to have a new one all the time. Mr. V says I waste his money on them too much.
6. Earrings. I love them. I have to have them... several of them.
7. Lists. I am a born list maker. Without my list, I would be lost!
8. Romantic Comedies. I love to sit in front of the tv and watch movies. Mr. V is usually in the other room!
9. TV Shows on DVD. I love to pick a show and watch it from beginning to end. Great way to waste a saturday.
10. Winter! I love cold weather... just not necessarily the snow part. I like it when I can stay home.
11. Christmas. My favorite holiday.
12. Fall. I love when the leaves change colors.
and
13. Most of all I love Life. I love My Life! I am a very blessed person with the best friend and the best family I could have ever asked for. I love Mr. V more than anything and I am so very thankful for him!

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

We had a thunderstorm roll in last night just as we were heading to bed. I was very sad I was too tired to stay awake and watch the lightning through the portico window.