Monday, June 22, 2009

Addicted to The O.C.

Have you ever watched the tv show The O.C.? Well, I just started and I am addicted. I wanted to watch it when it was on to begin with, but didn't start at the beginning and just never did at all.... until a week ago. During the summer, all the shows are on hiatus and that leaves me nothing to watch so I found The O.C. first season at FYE for $21. I bought it. It was used, but guaranteed. I found the others but they were a lot more there so I opted to wait. Last night when we went to Best Buy to purchase my lovely new Dell... I found the other season for ..... $19.99 each!!!! I bought the other three seasons and now I am complete. I have so many shows to watch now I don't know what do do with myself.

Have you ever found a show you could watch like that? Em and I did that with Gilmore Girls, and now I am going to make her do it with 90210 when it comes out on dvd... the new series that is.

No comments: