Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crashed

Our computer died today. We have had it for 3 years now, but it was used by my mother in law at work for years before that. We have never had to purchase one for ourselves. We have always had someone to give us one right when we needed it. Unfortunately, we had to buy a new one. We opted for a laptop instead of getting another desktop. However, we are hoping that Hubby's friend will be able to repair our other so we can have the best of both worlds.


We bought a Dell laptop and love it. The sad part, I lost ALL my bookmarks when the other crashed. Luckily we had an external hard drive and I didn't lose my pictures, shew!

What kind of computer do you use??

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I use a mac book. I got it for school when we got married. I like it. I grew up on PCs though. I still have a small Avertec laptop I use from time to time. It is dying though. I need to get the stuff off before it is totally gone!

Taryn said...

Opps- I forgot to say congratulations on the new computer! They are so fun.

Pam said...

We have an HP desktop and laptop computer at home and my work computer is a Dell desktop. Our laptop has been giving us problems lately, especially the screen. The backlight keeps going out (I think there is a small short). We've finally gotten it to come back on but if you ove the screen at all it goes back out so we have to leave the computer open. My husband usually uses that one. I'm waiting for the new Windows operating system to be released and hopefully we'll replace it. I hate that I can't close the screen because I can't really take it with me on trips anymore.

Emily said...

I am jealous! I want a laptop but I wont be getting one anytime soon.