Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meme - 8 things

Okay, so I wasn't technically tagged, but I thought this would be fun because I have nothing else for the day so far. Head on over to E's blog to see her Meme, and see where I got the idea from.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:


1. Vacation in August - Bahamas here we come!
2. Finally having an answer about my job
3. Pool days
4. Cooler weather
5. Summer movies
6. Summer Cookouts
7. Did I say Vacation?
8. Going on our cruise...

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Showered
2. Went to work
3. cooked dinner
4. watched tv
5. napped
6. Ate free cake
7. cleaned
8. folded laundry

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be wealthy
2. Buy a home!
3. Cook
4. Decorate
5. Be creative
6. Never have to work again
7. or chose who I work with
8. Own my own company

8 Shows I Watch:

1. NCIS
2. As the World Turns
3. Young and the Restless
4. The Menalist
5. The Bachelor(ette)
6. Golden Girls - love em!
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Desperate Housewives
(I could continue for days naming the shows I watch!)

8 Favorite Fruit:

1. Cantaloupe
2. More Cantaloupe!
3. strawberries
4. Kiwi
5. Watermelon
6. oranges
7. Grapes
8. peaches

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:

1. Hawaii
2. Jamaica
3. Bahamas - going this summer!
4. Ireland
5. Alaska
6. Out West
7. Anywhere that has a beach
8. Key West



8 Places I've Lived:

1. Tennessee
2. Georgia
3. South Carolina

8 People I've Tagged:
You there reading...your it! If you have read this, please join us. Don't forget to comment so I can go check yours out!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I have to totally agree about the fruits and the travel spots.
Glad to learn more about you through this.

Pam said...

You'll love Key West! We went last year and I'm looking forward to going back for a few days. We are staying in Miami too and hope to make it over to the Grand Bahama Island for the day. There's some day cruise or something.

Hawaii is beyond awesome. Make a point to get there some day for sure. I want to go to Ireland too.

Emily said...

Great list!!!!